The primary aim of motels is to provide a decent Tamworth accommodation at a budget rate. But with time the concept of deluxe rooms and suites has come into picture so that the guests have the option to choose from a number of offering as per their budget and willingness to spend. The new age motel owners are trying to offer much more to the guests like club facilities, space for conferences or some corporate events.
While holidaying or traveling in Tamworth you can book such a motel accommodation that comes with bundles of facilities. You will find such motels which do provide accommodation in deluxe rooms with all the modern facilities, like wireless internet connection, modern appliances, LED televisions and ACs as well.
Reasons to choose motels over hotels
• Mostly, motels are owned by individuals or families but nowadays, we get to see quite a few motel chains as well. A reputed motel accommodation provides the travelers with a quiet and peaceful sleep at night after a long and tiring day’s drive.
• As the number of rooms and guests are lesser compared to hotels, the staffs are able to provide much more customized services to the guests.
• There might not be costly shampoos available at the motels but a tea or coffee maker along with a refrigerator is usually available in the motel rooms to keep your stay pocket friendly.
• Another point which has to be noted is the accessibility of the motels in comparison to hotels. In a hotel, one has to get into the lobby, walk through so many corridors and take an elevator to finally reach the room. However, the rooms of the motels are just adjacent to the parking area which enables the visitor to easily unload the luggage from the vehicle and keep an eye on his or her vehicle from the window of the room.
• Also, some motels permit to carry the pets as well.
The evolution of motels
Traditionally, a motel is a specially designed hotel to provide accommodation for the motorists and generally has parking space for the vehicles. The motels are basically roadside hotels which have rooms adjacent to the parking area or hotels by the highway having single building with doors of the rooms facing the parking lot; however, there can be other setups too. The concept of Motels grew as the highways began to develop in 1920s, and the long journeys through road began to evolve with travelers in search of more budget friendly and easily accessible motels for overnight stay close to the highways.